Vanished - CIrcle of the Red LIly

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–/5
 

Vanished by Anna J. Stewart, book two in her Circle of the Red Lily series, the highly anticipated follow up to the first book, Expose, is quite intense and interwoven with that first book; not quite making it a stand alone read. This is a continuation of the Circle of Red Lily series involving Mabel and the residents of Temple House. Mabel is looking for answers to the disappearance of her twin sister, Sylvie, who vanished 8+ years ago. Sylvie is one of 60+ women who disappeared and all seem to be connected to the Red Lily secret society. Once the DA is convinced to reopen the case, Paul Flynn, a prosecutor from New York, is brought in to help with the case. This book has a little of everything. It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me swoon, but most of all, I did NOT want to put it down. This was such a gripping story, one that will have you laughing one moment, and have your heart pounding the next.  It kept me intrigued and constantly guessing what was going to happen next. It kept me thinking the entire time as well and was totally unpredictable. I highly recommend Vanished to other readers.

 

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Wager with a Wallflower by Virginia Heath

Cherish Me Forever by Layla Hagen

Best Man Next Door by Stefanie London