Decidedly with Baby by Stina Lindenblatt

 

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

I enjoyed Holly and Josh’s friends-to-lovers story in Decidedly with Baby by Stina Lindenblatt, book two in her By the Bay series. I was drawn me in and not let me go until the last page in this first book of hers that I’ve read and now I can’t wait to read another written by her.

 

Holly and Josh are friends; both are very career orientated not looking for a relationship. Josh is a hockey player determined not to be like his parents. Holly is a fiery red head, from Australia, who had a good head on her shoulders, wasn't a hockey groupie and very independent. After drinking a little too much and hanging out together, they give into their attraction for one fleeting moment.  One night that turns into another, and another, except consequences occur when expired protection is used. It was interesting watching how Josh and Holly grow as people and handle their unexpected consequence together. Josh was abandoned by both parents, being raised by his grandparents; afraid he would turn out like his dad. Holly was raised by nannies, not having a clue how to be a good mother. Sometimes, the best things in life are a surprise and give you a strength you never expected.

 

Ms. Lindenblatt wrote a sports romance, friends to lovers, and surprise baby romance all rolled into one that was fun, hot, and sweet; one I could not put down. She provided a tale rich with off the charts, sizzling chemistry, intense emotions, as well as friends and family, as secondary characters, supporting Holly and Josh realize the love they share and the family and future they deserve, together. This might have been my first book by this author, but it is definitely not my last. I highly recommend Decidedly with Baby to other readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Wager with a Wallflower by Virginia Heath

Cherish Me Forever by Layla Hagen

Best Man Next Door by Stefanie London