Surprise Cover Reveal

 


Releasing February 2nd

Releasing on February 2nd, Fake-Out Fiancée is a new standalone friends-to-fake-fiancée hockey romance. It’s the first book in the new Chicago Rage series and is Quinn and Lovey’s story.


PRE-ORDER FAKE-OUT FIANCÉE

Amazon → https://geni.us/FakeOutFiancee

Goodreads → https://geni.us/FakeOutFianceeGR

Website → https://helenahunting.com/books/fake-out-fiancee/


One fake fiancée. One hockey superstar. Zero chance this stays pretend.

My roommate just told a room full of reporters I'm his fiancée.

Quinn Romero is a pro hockey superstar, my teenage crush, and is currently sleeping on the other side of my very thin bedroom wall.

Because Quinn panicked in front of our families and the press—I'm accidentally engaged to a man who I’ve spent my entire life trying not to fall for.

Except we’re faking it.

My life now consists of: shared beds, staged kisses, and parents who are already planning the wedding.

Quinn in a custom suit is a problem. Quinn shirtless in the kitchen at six a.m. is my personal purgatory.

Every touch is for the cameras, but every kiss is ruining me.

Because the only thing more dangerous than obsessed fans is losing my heart to Quinn Romero.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loathe to Love You

She's a Wild One by Kristen Proby is now LIVE!

Before I Knew by Carrie Ann Ryan